Center for Social Enterprise Development
The Center for Social Enterprise Development offers resources, programs, bootcamps on social enterprise and acts as a primary network for social enterprise activity in Central Ohio.
Now Available: The 2016 Report of the State of Social Enterprise in Central Ohio
15 Organizations Selected to Participate in Second Social Enterprise Accelerator in Central Ohio
Center for Social Enterprise Development launches new SE Catalyst™ initiative
Five Central Ohio nonprofit organizations selected to participate in first cohort
The Social Enterprise Development Series for 2015-2016
Subscribe to The Social Impact Blog
Sign Up For The Social Link Newsletter
The Social Link is a monthly newsletter on social enterprise and social entrepreneurship that delivers thought-provoking resources on earning revenue with sound impact, and advice directly from Allen to your inbox.
Recent Blog Posts
- Poll Ranks US #1 for social enterprise but no US Cities Rank
- September’s Social Impact Feature: Alvis’ Social Enterprise, Nature’s Touch Landscaping & Lawn Care
- Equity Crowdfunding May Not Yet Be Right for Local Social Enterprises
- Social Enterprise Making Major Advances
- Center for Social Enterprise Development Celebrates Year Two