Center for Social Enterprise Development
The Center for Social Enterprise Development offers resources, programs, bootcamps on social enterprise and acts as a primary network for social enterprise activity in Central Ohio.
Community Shares of Mid Ohio presents Spring 2017 workshops
Columbus Startup Week: May 8–12
ARTrepreneur Workshop Series: May 10–June 5
Columbus SOUP: May 21 at Idea Foundry
Five Groups Selected for SE Catalyst 2017
The Center for Social Enterprise Development (CSED) will launch its second round of SE Catalyst,™ an intensive eight-month immersion initiative for Central Ohio nonprofits who wish to develop sustainable, social enterprise ventures. Five nonprofit groups in Central Ohio will participate in CSED’s second SE Catalyst cohort: Center for Balanced Living, Columbus International Program with US Together, Equality Ohio, Rebuilding Together Central Ohio, and YMCA of Central Ohio.
Seven social enterprises begin Six Sigma with OSU Fisher College of Business
Now Available: The 2016 Report of the State of Social Enterprise in Central Ohio
Subscribe to The Social Impact Blog
Sign Up For The Social Link Newsletter
The Social Link is a monthly newsletter on social enterprise and social entrepreneurship that delivers thought-provoking resources on earning revenue with sound impact, and advice directly from Allen to your inbox.
Recent Blog Posts
- Good Planning Comes From Adequate Capital
- Open Letter to Aspiring Social Entrepreneurs
- OSU Fisher College of Business’ Lean Six Sigma Students Improve Efficiencies for Social Enterprises
- Social Impact Feature: Urban Farms Launches Veggie Box Program; Aims to Surpass 40,000 Pounds of Produce in 2017
- More Innovative Ideas to Create Impact-Then What?