CSED In The News
Workshops Scheduled to Help Columbus Nonprofits Learn to Make Money
Gifts That Give Back
Workshops Help Nonprofits Learn How to Support Their Missions Through Commercial Operations
BizSmarts: CINCO Fund on mission to invest in ideas nonprofits can sell
Subscribe to The Social Impact Blog
Sign Up For The Social Link Newsletter
The Social Link is a monthly newsletter on social enterprise and social entrepreneurship that delivers thought-provoking resources on earning revenue with sound impact, and advice directly from Allen to your inbox.
Recent Blog Posts
- Social Impact Feature: Urban Farms Launches Veggie Box Program; Aims to Surpass 40,000 Pounds of Produce in 2017
- More Innovative Ideas to Create Impact-Then What?
- How Important is Measuring Impact?
- Entrepreneurship: Recent Lessons
- Social Impact Feature: Global Gallery Fair Trade Coffee, Art & Gifts Offers Local Haven for International Impact
- When An Ideal Need Not be a Goal
- Social Impact Feature: Furniture Bank launches second social enterprise to help seniors downsize
- The MidWest Is Getting On the Social Entrepreneurial Map
- February’s Social Impact Feature: Deaf Initiatives’ Keepsake Theme Quilts Strives for Sustainable, Responsible Growth
- Entrepreneurship: What’s In It for Our Communities?